Sunday 7 October 2018

I'M BACK HERE WITH YOU ONCE MORE



And I am back! Back in 2016, I posted a message to say that I had decided to transfer any future posts to a new Hosted WordPress website. It didn't work out particularly well so I decided to return here. I have spent the past three days transferring my posts from over there to back here. I hope to hear from you in due course. My total page views on WordPress over the two year period was 381,210. My past page views here at the time of my return were 254,274. In the past three days, I have had approximately 1,200 more. No comments yet but someone must be visiting. Write a comment and let me know who you are, please

2 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Well I don't get any where near as many hits as you do but my blog is still going
https://thechurchexporer.blogspot.com/2018/10/friends-meeting-house-wallingford.html

Laurie said...

Hi Bill, Thanks for the link. I tried to find it several times but Google kept telling me it was permanently deleted!

Welcome to the Graveyard Detective

An illustrated look at the World of Graveyards and Cemeteries. There are many Stories behind the Stones that Stand in them. Who knows what we might find?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...