Sunday 22 July 2012

Getting that Wide Angle View

Walking by my local churchyard, I took a number of photographs with my iPhone 4. When I was looking at them on my MacBook, I wished I could get a wider view of the scene. I chose DoubleTake for Mac to merge them together and publish the results, here. I was very impressed with how quick the process was. You can find more details HERE.

I would be very interested to hear what software you use to stitch together your images and how well you think they work? Click on the images for a closer view.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous result! I must look into DoubleTake... A beautiful graveyard photo

Welcome to the Graveyard Detective

An illustrated look at the World of Graveyards and Cemeteries. There are many Stories behind the Stones that Stand in them. Who knows what we might find?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...